- An innovative, compact multi-tool that expertly combines your go-to tools into one simple device you can carry with you anywhere.It's fully equipped with more than 16+ functions to help you tackle those common, everyday problems, including an innovative metric and imperial sized closed wrench and bit driver for quick fixes, TSA-compliant serrated edge and handy scoring tip, a bike spoke wrench for those off the grid rides, and even a bottle opener.
- Lightweight and compact enough to fit right on your keyring, and crafted from incredibly durable stainless steel that's designed to last through a lifetime of adventures. Created for bikers, outdoor adventurers, handymen, and everyone else looking to always be prepared at a moments notice.
- Built for Durability: The high quality stainless steel material make it resistant to corrosion and water, rust-proof function ensure a longer service life.
- Include a Pipe, 3.2/3.3mm Bike Spoke Key, a Screw Driver tip that will fit a #2/3 Slotted, #2 Square Drive, #2/3 Phillips, and #2/3 Combinations (Phillips/Slotted or Phillips/Square) screw all in one bit, Imperial and Metric Closed Wrench, ¼ inch Open Wrench, ¼ inch Bit Driver, Scoring Tip, Serrated Edge, Can Opener, Wire Stripper, File, Imperial and Metric Ruler, Protractor, Bottle Opener, Multi-head fit Driver, and Lanyard Hole.
- Material: stainless steel
- Color: black; silver
- Package: 1 * 24 in 1 Key shaped pocket tool
You get a full 14 days to return your item to us. If it doesn't fit, it breaks or are damage simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.